Recall the feeling of when you begin a new project and it feels daunting? Or when you have a ginormous issue and had no idea how to solve it? Then all of a sudden one thought pops into your awareness, then another, then another, and now you are feeling traction and the solution is right around the corner.
How do we start or keep that feeling going?
For example, with all of the extreme diets, do these thoughts enter your mind? Should you try Intermittent Fasting? Do Keto? Paleo? Vegetarian?
I believe each one of these modalities has merit. Maybe not an extreme version every day and not for everyone’s body, emotional state or chronic inflammation. But what if a few of the concepts aligned with your lifestyle and body, where do you begin?
Most of us are MALNOURISHED! Whether it is either physically or emotionally. When we are malnourished our body can NOT release toxins. That is the foundation of health, disease, nutritional SCIENCE and well-being. That’s it.
Malnourished = Toxicity
Toxicity = Malnourished
How do we consistently balance this teeter-totter?
The feeling of being ‘behind’ our health leads to more toxic thoughts, hormonal stress and confusion.
The extreme accelerated actions that I use to take, then screech to a stop was the most stressful feeling to me. I felt so hopeless, didn’t have traction and my solutions never came to fruition.
We have to gently re-adjust our daily routines to make sure we are nourishing our bodies correctly.
I created Nourish University to help members consistently feel connected to their health versus it getting away from them.
During your Nourish YOUniversity year, you will receive…
- Four Private Calls: (Value: $600) Every quarter we review your initial intake form to reassess which symptoms are reducing or increasing. We discuss your personalized supplement protocol, meal choices, and what self-care tips you can add-in.
- Quarterly LIVE programs: (Value: $1400) Each season we meet for our LIVE programs. The spring and fall consist of a 4-week Master Class. The Summer and this January 25th, is the 10-day Appetizer course. Each program contains heaps of content, videos and live calls to help you create traction in your nutrition journey.
- Monthly Healthy Happy Hours: (Value: $1100) We meet once a month for a different topic. This helps you reconnect with your intentions and what you need to do every day.
- Private Facebook group: (Value: Support) The group is rad! We are adding recipe ideas, research, positive vibes and other ideas to enhance your well-being.
- E-books & Expert Interviews: (Value $197) We bring valuable educators to keep us inspired and curious. All my ebooks are available for you!
I personally spent over $10,000 on a marketing class with a very similar structure. It was the best money I ever spent and invested in myself. Great news! Nourish University isn’t this amount, yet:)
As a rebel, this structure was EXACTLY what I needed to feel safe, supported and get my stuff done! These small bites and anchors help YOU be and feel more of what you want to experience.
Book a session here to see if we are a good fit to meet your goals and needs. And if your finances are in transition, we offer scholarships!
If you join the Nourish YOUniversity community for the year, your cost is $1997!
Having the structure and consistency available for you will help you take a different view to shift what isn’t working for you!
And if you sign up by the end of January, you receive TWO Bonus Calls. These calls help us dive deeper into your psyche and consciousness to see what is truly holding you back from changing habits.
Do you prefer personal or group?
- Group: Join me either for a Season here or YEAR here!
- Personal: Join me either for a Season or a YEAR here!
with abundant nourishment,
Heather Dawn Fleming, C.C.N.