Thank you for all the love and support these last two weeks. We had a beautiful service to honor my dad. I couldn’t have asked for it to be any more fitting for him.
As we were planning his luncheon, his favorite BBQ place didn’t feel quite right. Then the Funeral Director mentioned his favorite restaurant catered. I ordered one of his go-to meals, chicken fried chicken, mashed taters, and green beans.
I saw the food prior to the toast, cackled at the TWO different types of gravies and said this would be the last time I buy you all gravy:)
While I was here last year in Nebraska supporting him with pancreatic cancer, I suggested reducing pork, diet Mt. Dew and gravy.
We made a pack, since I wasn’t swimming in the ocean he would give these up for a while.
It wasn’t about the gravy. It was more about how his digestion, insulin and liver were his weak link. And fat with flour isn’t an ideal combination for these organ functions.
So, what’s next?
I WANT us all to eat what we desire and yet, be NOURISHED.
The quality of food is NOT full of minerals and vitamins like it used to be. So we have to take our lifestyle and food choices up a notch.
We are ALL lacking...
- Enzymes from lack of stomach acid and not digesting our food properly.
- Essential vitamins due to environmental and political stress
- Electrolytes from poor water quality
- Minerals due to our compromised soil
My dad grew up on the farm, so he could eat that fried chicken with gravy, because he worked hard, ate and lived with the land, and walked uphill both ways to school. (Midwest farmer joke)
Since most of us are not living WITH or off the land, there are a few things we can do today to reverse malnourishment.
- Add fresh herbs on top of your soups and taters.
- Add in nutrition FIRST before your morning caffeine. Whether it is a small snack, lemon water, green juice, or even a bite of fresh fruit.
- Add in high-quality sea salt and put a pinch on your favorite meals.
- Buy Local. Purchase your foods in LESS plastic containers or bags. You can taste the difference.
Get nourished with me during the upcoming 40-day program.
This program is the foundation of all the research I have conducted over the last two decades. You will get simple tips and experiment with the four different Meal Types to HEAL your gut, and microbiome and reduce the mental stress around ‘what to eat’.
We begin LIVE on February 7th, all calls are recorded for your listening convenience, and you have access to the program until the end of the year!
What do you receive?
- 40+ Days of Meal Ideas broken down into the ratio of Meal Types to help you reduce inflammation and digestive distress.
- Over 150 recipes sorted by Meal Type, Flavor Type & Temperature Type
- Discover your Food Relationship Type Mantra to help with mental and emotional stress. Your gut and brain are completely connected.
- JOURNAL! Don’t run, I swear, it is a simple checklist to help your perfectionist relax and create action. Journaling is only meant to help you feel supported and not guilty.
I may be more excited about this program than anyone else. Even with all I have going on, nourishing ourselves isn’t meant to cause us a longer to-do list.
True nourishment is meant to support us so we can be more present with this amazing life with all its pains and joys so we GIVE and receive more LOVE to the people right in front of us.
Payment plan option available!
If you want to chat one-on-one, to see if Nourish YOUniversity is right for you/me, schedule with me here:
Cheers to my Dad, Denny,
Heather Fleming, C.C.N. Conscious. Compassion. Nutrition.