Why it is totally ok that my friends and clients try other programs
There are so many different programs out there, and how do you decide which one is right for you? There is no ONE program. You are the ONE and learning and evolving your consciousness with your nutrition is the key.
I receive emails and text messages often regarding my input on other programs. I know we are not suppose to take things personal, (I highly recommend the Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz), but man I am a sensitive human and it gets to me sometimes. So, what I suggest besides trying yours truly’s awesome programs is try others that resonate and sing to you too. I have a blast experimenting with the “other” programs such as; 4-hour Body, Clean Program, Intermittent Fasting, and Food elimination plans. Try to approach them from a curious, beginner mind set as you notice changes. Try not to approach them as if they are the only program you are ever going to do for the rest of your life, that is just too stressful.
The Huffington post covered a new TV show out there called “My Diet is Better Than Yours”. Where the contestants are matched with a trainer and their nutrition program. The somewhat cool twist on this one is that there is no shame about getting kicked off the show, however, the contestant wins if they stay on the program after the show is over without their trainer. Instead of the other show where they are losing 10 pounds a week and living together, this one recommends 1-2 pounds a week while they stay in the comfort of their own home.
My favorite complement I have received regarding Conscious Nutrition is “I think of what you say all the time, you are constantly in my head.” (Better than when you all think of me on the toilet:) This is so cool, because you aren’t on a diet, you are using the information you practiced to relate to what your body is telling you.
The goal is to PRACTICE & discover key concepts and easy to implement tools to help you feel more connected to your body and health every day.
- Start with a simple meal plan that will help your mind feel at ease. My favorite is our Jump Start program. It is daily calls (recorded for your convenience) for 5 days and you begin the program when you are mentally ready and our encouraged to follow it as best as you can for a minimum of 3 days. I so adore this program and love how people never want it to end. WHAT:) A eating plan that people do not want to end? So, I want to offer next week’s Jump Start program for $49 to all of you. Click here to Join us! & enter in the promotional amount. (After this month the price will be increasing:)
- Quiet Time: Take time to find silence to either meditate, visualize, and offer gratitude.
- Do a body scan: Without any other distraction, scan your body from your head to your toes. Check in with what areas of your body feel tense, tired, stressed and how you can support them with rest, movement, massage, ice or hot pack.
- Think of a baby’s needs. Water, food, rest, interaction, play, new discoveries. That is exactly what you need every day. Keep it simple and nourish your body.
- Make sure it resonates with you. Begin implementing change when you find something that resonates with you. Do not follow the latest trends, they can cause more stress than support you.
We can lose track at times and fall of course. What I have noticed with my clients is that when they do, the conscious nutrition program stays with them and helps them not fall to far.
You can take the girl out of the country but can’t take the country out of the girl,
Heather Fleming, C.C.N.