Have you noticed that your grocery store is out of celery, especially organic? Celery juice is taking a front seat of being a healing tonic. Anthony William, the Medical Medium, wrote a new book about the healing benefits of celery juice and it is going viral (but not contagious).
Why? Anthony’s philosophy focuses on how we need to heal our immune system from being affected by the Epstein-Barr virus. His book shares that the virus keeps becoming more challenging than the generation before. When our immune system and organs become compromised, we become in a dis-ease state versus a thriving state.
Why to give celery juice a try?
1. Strengthens hydrochloric acid in the gut to help digestion. and provides mineral salts to the central nervous system. Woah!
2. Live enzymes! It also breaks down rotting protein & rancid fats in the stomach & small intestinal tract to help bloating.
3. The Sodium cluster salts from celery can break down & flush out pathogens.
4. Clears out the liver: Strengthens bile production to help break down toxins and decongest the liver.
5. Helps adrenals: The sodium cluster salts in celery juice help keep your adrenals stable & functioning.
As I was writing this blog, I blended some celery and ginger to make a fun smoothie for brain power. I have noticed I retain water at certain times of the month, and this is a great combination that helps. I am a fan of blending it if you don’t have a chronic illness and don’t receive enough fiber in your diet. Juice the celery when you are feeling bloated or have trouble absorbing nutrients (loose stool, acne, major health issues, etc.). Even try rotating back and forth between blending and juicing. Because the store may be low on celery and you can stretch out your benefits with blending a bit longer.
Also, my SPRING recipes are here!
My recipes support you with your cravings, combinations of the different Meal Types and VARIETY!
To receive 25 Spring recipes for $11, click here!