You may not need a cleanse right now
Energy leaks, emotional deficiency and physical or mental exhaustion are some feelings that may suggest it is NOT the right time for you to do a forced, structured cleanse.
You may need the exact opposite.
When we are experiencing feelings of lack, we don’t need more suppression and restriction.
I use to lead amazing 3 to 6-week RESET programs. We had awesome goals to help cleanse the liver, remove inflammatory foods, eat fewer Combined Meals and try more white fish and Vegetarian meals. Then I noticed some of my clients felt like they ‘failed’ if they didn’t do it perfectly or right. Either it wasn’t the best timing for them in their schedule or emotionally they weren’t ‘up’ for it so they felt like they were disappointing themselves.
And physically, when you try to detox too quickly or intensely, this can cause nausea, skin breakouts, loose stool, headaches and other discomforts. This doesn’t mean you have to be hard on your body to heal it, we can find our happy medium.
Have you ever noticed when you schedule something that was outside your comfort zone, you got anxiety or resistance on why the heck did you sign up?
That is your ego, keeping you in your comfort zone.
“Your subconscious mind is an unquestioning servant that works day and night to make sure your behavior fits a pattern consistent with your emotionalized thoughts, hopes, and desires. Your subconscious mind grows either flowers or weeds in the garden of your life, whichever you plant by the mental equivalents you create.
Your subconscious mind has what is called a homeostatic impulse. Through your autonomic nervous system, it maintains a balance among the hundreds of chemicals in your billions of cells so that your entire physical machine functions in complete harmony most of the time.”-Brian Tracy
Your subconscious mind also practices homeostasis in your mental and emotional realm, by keeping you thinking and acting in a manner consistent with what you have done and said in the past. All of these habits are stored in your subconscious mind to keep you in your COMFORT zones.
Personally for me, as a REBEL-er (take the Food Relationship Type quiz here) more discipline and responsibility makes me want to run.
BUT, when I ease in with more awareness and gentleness, I create more traction, have more fun, and feel light-hearted about being committed and devoted to my conscious choices.
What if we practice nourishing FIRST and then add in some guidelines and foods that support cleansing our organs and liver. Let’s try to approach it from needed to check it off our list, let’s try to nourish ourselves in a deeper way.
Instead of coming in hot and fizzling out, I recommend practicing over a longer time period:
A Season. (12-weeks)
The next Nourish YOUniveristy Seasonal Program includes:
1. The LIVE 4-week Master Class. This class offers so many gems to help you organize how to support your body. Trying new foods, establishing your morning flow and daily routine, hydration tips, and adding in new supplements to help your brain and liver. Live calls begin April 19th, recorded for your listening convenience and you have access for one year Value: $597)
2. THE NEW Meals & Feels program & Recipe book. I created a nutrition methodology to HELP you, do you! Over 42 lessons with bite-size videos, 40-days of Meal Ideas, new Recipe Book, and subconscious programming resources. (Lifetime access: Value: $57)
3. Two one-on-one calls: These calls help you navigate what is holding you back from creating traction and shifting your consciousness. (Value: $300)
4. A NEW JOURNAL: You can either track your 5-deep breaths, water, Meal Types, Guilty feelings, Bloating sensations and Energy levels on the computer or print it out and use a good ole pen and paper.
5. Monthly Healthy Happy Hours: Connect each month to discuss important topics and help you re-connect to yourself! (Value: $197)
I am currently taking a course to become a Breath-work facilitator, and my resistance was in full force when I signed up. Now, within a couple of months, I noticed the relationships in my life getting better, especially the one with myself. The only person to work with your own resistance is YOU! We don’t just need a well-balanced life or diet, we need a well-balanced APPROACH. And this is it.
Most diets and extreme programs are not guiding you on how to APPROACH your emotions, feelings, and thoughts with food.
I would love to support you during this NEXT season of your life.
Either reply to me here and ask any questions or head here to sign up!
You receive the new recipe e-book and have lifetime access to the materials.
P.S.S. Join my private Facebook community here.