Are you feeling overwhelmed and confused on which style of eating fits your body and lifestyle?
Every Monday do you wake up and saying you are going to make healthy changes only to feel defeated by that afternoon?
Do you continue to try other programs and have to fight with your mind not to eat their list of “NO” foods?
What if you found an eating style that was effortless and realistic for you?
While I was studying nutrition, I had a tough time following and teaching the black and white research. I believe we are instinctual, emotional beings who are having a wonderful life experience and are not meant to be rigid and restricted. During this life experience, we have an inner knowing to express our whole selves. This is called being an Intuitivarian. If you have tried every program out there and cannot “stick” with it, it is time and you are ready to apply and integrate this information and make it your own process. As you navigate toward what works for you, you will be able to become the translator between you and your body.
Try this process alone toward your self discovery or complement it with another program you admire to help you feel more connected, empowered and nourished.
There are a variety of nutrition modalities that have been studied and researched. Many of these concepts such as; Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Mediterranean, Vegan, and Paleo have helped people’s individual evolution. The Intuitivarian process suggests finding your own balance with their suggestions and shared concepts instead of approaching your life with an all or none attitude.
Conscious Nutrition is introducing Intuitivarian 22
Intuitivarian 22 is a process integrating nutritional science with your intuition. Most programs are omitting teaching you how to connect with your gut (pun intended) instinct during the 21 or 30 days. Intuitivarian 22 will help you observe and understand your body, this program will only set you up for a lifetime of success by learning to trust and observe yourself.
Twenty-one days has been researched because the body’s natural cleansing or filtering process primarily involves the liver, digestive tract, lungs, and kidneys. Unwanted or potentially hazardous compounds that are soluble in water are easily eliminated (e.g., stool, sweat, urine). But fat-soluble compounds take longer and require enzymes from the liver to help break them down into neutralized, water-soluble substances for transport to the kidneys or intestines for elimination. “Environmental overload” or lack of nutrients to fuel necessary detoxification activities may also prevent harmful, fat-soluble compounds from undergoing this transformation process. (Metagenics Clinical Research)
The intention with 22 days is the number 22 is a power number in numerology, meaning The Master Builder. We want you to become the Master of your body and build your program to meet your individual needs. That is the truest program out there.
The number 22 is the most powerful of all numbers, the ability to turn lofty dreams into realities. And we believe you deserve all of your dreams to come true.
Why this process may be for you?
- If you have struggled figuring out who to believe about your health and nutrition, this may be what you were needing.
- If you are done restricting, obsessing and depriving yourself.
- If you desire freedom to be who you are meant to be and want to be more empowered as a person, this may be a fun experiment to play with.
- If you have strong will power and a critical mind set, this style may challenge you and your beliefs. This program is EXACT opposite of an all or none program.
- If you are wanting to create more compassion for yourself and be a better person to everyone around you.
Give it a go to nourish yourself in a new way…
[cc_product sku=”intuit22diy” display=”inline” quantity=”true” price=”true”]
When to do this process? There is NEVER a perfect time that why this program isn’t about perfection. However, try not to force this program when you have many social engagements, travel, vacation or times of emotional and life stress.
Each phase incorporates your emotional and physical well being. MANY other programs do not focus on how your emotional state is and how to support this very important aspect of yourself.
Nourishment Phase 1: This phase involves adding in self care principles as you journal and observe what YES feels like in your body. Your mind is your servant not our leader to control from a place of fear.
Experiment Phase 2: is the healthy heart of the program and includes heaps of vegetables while you experiment and explore how a few Vegan meals feel in your body along with an organic day of Intermittent Fasting. You will know how to interpret the subtle cues your body provides to understand what it needs and when it needs it.
Balance Phase 3: Allows you to keep what you have observed and apply it toward your own reality. This process will make you aware of your body’s response and inner wisdom to different foods, moods, emotions and how they affect you, or what we like to call Conscious Nutrition.
The Intuitivarian 22-day Process will help you achieve the following:
- Relax and cleanse your body
- Create a conscious relationship with your body’s signals, as they relate to food.
- Discover what foods energize you and what foods drag you down (an indication of buildup)
- Increase your mental focus and clarity
- Introduce you to new foods you never knew you loved!
- Enjoy the feeling of healthy nourishment
The Intuitivarian 22-day Process consists of:
- Guidance: An e-book that guides you through the process, including grocery lists, how to shift your mind set, how to scan your body every day. You also receive the Conscious Nutrition Recipe book and The Follow Your Cravings Guide complementary.
- 22-days of daily emails and videos that offer daily tips, support and instruction. This is the heart of the program. You can go at your own pace, soak up what and when you need to apply to adjust your own process. After you sign up, you receive an overview of Phase 1 and prior each phase, so you have an extra day to mentally and logistically prepare.
- 22-days of journals to support your conscious awareness of how food affects your body. You can journal on your own or we offer an additional service for you to send your journal to us and receive feedback each week.
Intuitvarian 22 DIY Process via Teachable platform
GROUP program: Join us January 15th to approach your new year with a more compassionate and connective process.
We will have 3 meetings that review the logistics of the program and 3 meetings with guest speakers to provide more content to support your healthy lifestyle.
Logistical u0026amp; Weekly review calls: Monday, January 15th, 22nd, 29th @ 5 pm PST and recorded for your listening convenience.
Guest Content calls: Thursday January 18th, 25th, February 1st @ noon PST and recorded for your listening convenience.
[cc_product sku=”intuit22diy” display=”inline” quantity=”true” price=”true”]
WAIT!: If you are feeling you need more support, you can also add on to your process with 3 weeks of Journaling Feedback:
Each week you will share your journal with the Conscious Nutrition team and receive feedback to support your journey. This feedback will provide information to support your physical and emotional experience. The main purpose of the journal is to observe habits that support you and notice when you are being less connected, compassionate and conscious with yourself.
[cc_product sku=”intuit22journalsupport” display=”inline” quantity=”true” price=”true”]
Personal Coaching Sessions
If you are wanting more personal support, we offer 2 coaching sessions during your 22 day process. We recommend during phase 2 and toward the end of your process, however, please feel into what works best for you.
[cc_product sku=”intuit2coachsesh” display=”inline” quantity=”true” price=”true”]