Immune Booster Foods
It has become officially chilly in Southern California. Now is the time to incorporate more herbs, spices and foods that can warm your body and boost your immune system.
1. Garlic- Thousands of clinical studies confirm it helps cardiovascular conditions, cleanses the blood, boots immune system, and has anti-microbial properties.
2. Ginger- This herb reduces inflammation, aids cardiovascular conditions, lessens blood clots and lowers bad cholesterol. Clinical studies confirm ginger inhibits the behavior of genes connected with inflammation.
3. Turmeric- This spice contains curcumin, known for its super antioxidant properties. It also has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and stomach soothing benefits. It reduces inflammation by stimulating the adrenal glands to increase the hormone that lessens inflammation.
A few meal ideals to get your immune system boosted are:
1. Cook dark meat chicken, kale, Swiss chard, onion, leeks, cabbage with coconut oil. Add low-sodium vegetable broth, spices from above and enjoy!
2. Spaghetti squash with pesto and olive oil.
3. Roasted vegetables: Beets, sweet potatoes, onion, kale in the oven.
4. Crock pot of chili.
5. Brown rice Pasta with ground turkey & zucchini.
Coming up next month is a one week Jumpstart Program to help you get through the holiday season with ease & grace. We will begin December 3rd through December 7th with group teleconferences, recorded for your convenience.
“Click Here for Post-Holiday Jumpstart Program”
Have a warm & toasty day,