Swim with dolphins by day and paint from your soul by night. Nourishing meals to support your energy level and soul expression.
When: March 24th-31st, 2022
Where: Big Island, Hawaii
The Details for your Nourishing Week:
- You will fly into the Kona airport (KOA) and we will pick you up and bring you to the Whale Spirit Sanctuary. (We suggest to fly in around 2-7 pm Hawaii time and fly out between 11-4 pm Hawaii time to correspond with the check in and check out times of the retreat center)
- All meals are provided for you with the option of two meals dining out that you will be responsible for.
- We will be providing snorkel equipment for you, but if you prefer your own you are more than welcome to bring yours and please let us know.
- Painting Materials will be provided.
- Swimming at night with Manta Rays is included.
- Group movement classes will be provided such as Yoga and Nia, total of 3 for the week.
- Group sound bath is included (schedule permitting).
We will plan on swimming with the dolphins in the morning. If you have any hesitation, no worries at all. We have other activities that we are offering for you to choose from.
Heather, founder of Conscious Nutrition will be intuitively preparing meals and snacks to support your body and souls healthy experience.
The afternoons and evenings will be reserved for movement activity, down time and painting sessions with Tiffany.
If you bring a partner or significant other, and painting or dolphins are not their thing, we have other activities for them also!
The Whale Spirit Sanctuary is a vortex of healing in itself and there will be downtime for you to reflect and be still.
About Soul Art
Tiffany has been on a journey with meditation and paint that continues to enrich her life, and now also the lives of others who are drawn to her work. As a spirit painter, Tiffany sees her work as a meditation with paint, and a communion with Spirit. Infused with healing energy, Soul speaks through color, vibrancy and movement.
Tiffany is never sure what will be created when she begins, and enjoys ‘reading’ the images that come through. There is a sacred presence in many of her works, and Tiffany feels profoundly blessed to now begin to share her gift with the world.
“If any woman unleashes her creativity, her world will split open. She’ll find unprecedented ways of solving problems, bridging gaps, and expressing her soul, and her corner of the world will be irrevocably changed.” – Martha Beck
Visit https://soulspeak.co.nz/ for more information!
Choose Your Package
Reserve Thru 12/31/21
Pay in Full: $3,995
Pay in Full: $6,890
Private Single Casita
Pay in Full: $4,995
Private Couple Casita
Pay in Full: $7,995