Have a gorgeous holiday! We want you to indulge in love, presents, and fun with your family & friends.
We just don’t want you to be hungover until February.
Here are a few tips to help you be happy & healthy for the finale of 2014.
- Drink up, butter cup! Drink water throughout the whole day, even add some fresh cranberries or pomegranate seeds for extra flavor, antioxidants and electrolytes during this time of year.
- If or when sugar sneaks in; have either fiber or enzymes on hand: Triphala is one of my favorites from the health food store, and we have our own enzymes for you too.
- Have a protein shake BEFORE the party. It will balance your blood sugar so you do not want to over eat and your body will have a good base of amino acids prior to the festivities.
- Get good sleep. This is the time when you start to feel run down and then your body can’t protect you. Put your cell phone away, turn down the lights, light candles or a fire to relax you.
- Upon waking do 6 stretches. Three stretches you love & 3 you don’t like so much. After 5 days you will forget which is which.
We are so honored to have been a part of your healthy year, & so excited to give you more joy & nourishment in 2015.
We wish for all of your dreams to come true,