Why is it difficult to follow a strict diet or program for a long period of time?
Because you are NOT suppose to!
How many extreme diets have you tried?
At first they may have felt great and you achieved your desired results. But then a few weeks or months later you started to “slip.”
Weight around your abdomen coming back
Your energy levels started to drop
Intense cravings came back with a vengeance
Some of us can follow the rules to a T.
Others of us may REBEL.
These controlling programs do not address the main underlying issues.
And your approach to shifting your habits may be causing you more stress.
When you first sign up for a program, you are curious and open. Thus, you are present, your emotions are calm and you have managed your expectations. You see results, feel great.
Then LIFE. STRESS. HORMONES. happen.
You decide you need more…
- New friends:)
- The next new extreme plan
Instead, what you need is.
- Freedom FROM obsession
- More confidence in your body
- Understanding how your emotions are linked to your symptoms and cravings
- Relaxing your mind and interpreting your body’s subtle messages is giving you EVERY DAY!
- Happy humans can fluctuate in weight.
- What ELSE is going on in your life that you feel out of control, rebellious or lack of freed
LIVE & FREE
January 18th, 2022
The Conscious Nutrition Ease In
(formerly knows as Jump Start)
course will help you
LEAVE the EXTREME
behind once and for all!
Use Coupon Code EASEIN for FREE Course Access
if you need more accountability and want to spend $22 use this coupon code: