This is one of my personal favorite go to breakfasts. Heat the oil and saute the veggies first, then add the eggs last and try not to overcook them for added nutrition.
- 1 whole organic free range egg
- 1/2 cup of organic free range egg whites
- 1/2 zucchini diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1/2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 avocado
- Add other vegetables you desire, try to incorporate 2 cups total (be cautious of night shade vegetables)
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil to warm pan.
- Add vegetables and slightly sauté.
- Add organic free range egg and organic free range egg white mixture.
- Cook lightly, top with avocado, add sea salt and pepper to taste.