Cauliflower Mash “Faux” Potatoes
I can’t stop eating these right now! This amazing side dish is great with any meal. Seriously, tastes like mashed potatoes.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 5 large cloves garlic
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Boil cauliflower until tender.
- Chop garlic in emulsifier blender.
- Add cauliflower into emulsifier blender until creamy or desired consistency.
- Mix in olive oil and blend.
- Top with seasonings and serve.