This is a great dressing for any salad!
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup black pepper pesto
- Combine garlic, pine nuts, basil and black pepper in emulsifying blender and pulse a few times.
- Slowly add olive oil while continuing to pulse, should remain slightly course.
- Can be tossed with pasta, served as a veggie dip, or create the vinaigrette and drizzle over steamed vegetables