Balance Phase 3: Overview
- Fun meditation practice: Eat pray love, for everyone! On page 23. “You make serious face like this, you scare away good energy. To meditate, only you must smile. Smile with face, smile with mind, and good energy will come to you and clear away dirty energy. Even smile in your liver.”
- Food Relations: How to add foods back in. 48 hours. For example, eggs for 2 days, then add in cheese, then coffee, then chocolate:)
- Comfort Foods Support u0026amp; Safe Meals: Texture, Taste Buds. What is Umami? Baking, meatloaf, pancake, egg scramble with raw cheese, Ceviche, Avocado Smash, Chia Seed pudding.
- Reality: Living in the moment. What would an Intuitivarian do? How do you decipher if the gelato is serving you or offering you stress?
- Movement, intense exercise u0026amp; stretching. Checking your heart rate.
- Journal Review. What you learned, What you now notice about yourself. What other questions to ask yourself?
- Why staying grateful keeps you young.
- What’s next? How can I stay feeling this good?