- Drink room temperature water through out the day
- Minimize the amount of water or wine you are drinking WHILE you are eating. Sip on the beverages during the meal and drink the larger portion 10 minutes after your meal.
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of water, for example: 150=75 ounces of water a day
Your major digestive organs are the core your body. If you are experiencing digestive disorders your body is not absorbing essential vitamins and minerals. You are told to take antacids, when you actually need more acid. Your stomach needs an acidic environment to break down your food. When food does not break down properly it proceeds to your intestinal tract undigested and causes major havoc, such as bloating, diarrhea, heartburn, flatulence and constipation. Try these tips:
- Add ½ to whole lemon with room temperature water after each meal
- Try 1 T of organic apple cider vinegar with any herbal tea between meals
- Add a high quality digestive enzyme containing papaya, pineapple and peppermint.
- Add a high quality protein, healthy fat and carbohydrate balance to each meal
- Healthy fat is where it is at! Avocados, walnuts, almonds, seeds, coconut oil, grape seed oil, olive oil, almond butter, Omega 3 Fish Oil, and organic free-range eggs.
- If you crave sugar 30 minutes after each meal, you are not eating the right balance of macronutrients. Start food logging and consult your favorite nutritionist.
We all do it, but what is normal? Some believe once a week to once a day is considered “normal”. Having a bowel movement after every major meal is success. Also, you would like your elimination to be formed and float, this is a sign of great hydration and fiber intake. This is the core of your body, where major organs resign and do major duties or dooties (hee hee). What goes in must come out, and if you are not producing quality eliminations this can bring on other ailments and dis-ease.
I look forward supporting you toward your health goals and nutrition success,