This is the time of year when we tend to take our physical well being up a notch.
Ten tips to get rid of the last 10 pounds:
1. Begin your day with warm water & one lemon.
2. Drink 12 ounces of vegetable juice daily (Celery, cucumber, beet, carrot & spinach).
3. Rotate between whole eggs and eggwhites, add veggies for more fiber.
4. Eat 20-30 grams of protein two to three times a day for women, 30-40 grams for men: White fish, salmon, buffalo, high-quality protein powders.
5. Two cups of vegetables per meal: broccoli, leafy greens, Brussel sprouts, onions, and cabbage.
6. Drink herbal tea; cranberry, licorice, or ginger.
7. Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water daily.
8. Do 30 minutes of cardiovascular activity twice a day.
9. Incorporate beans and lentils every other day as a protein and fiber source.
10. REST & Be kind to yourself.
JOIN US: I’ll be speaking @ Broadway Athletic Club in downtown San Diego this Thursday for their rooftop event: 501 W. Broadway St. (Complimentary Wine & Chocolate:)
May Day: 5-day Jumpstart program
Daily phone calls to support you towards a happier you. Begins May 6th @ 7 am PST
“$45 Holiday Jumpstart Program”
JUMP for your health,
Heather Fleming, Joyful Food Expert
Founder of the Conscious Nutrition Program
& Author of the Have it ALL Diet
“Click HERE to Have it ALL”