Are we all part Italian or what! I crave this savory meal often and try to hold out for enjoying the experience with friends at the right timing. Pizza personally makes me feel a bit sad, moody and depressed the next day, so I have to stay on top of it so I don’t get crabby at someone for no reason. Until the perfect scenario and to decide if it is worth it this is why & what you can do.
- Imbalanced macronutrients and minerals
- Not enough of the protein, fat and veggie side of the tree.
- Stress hormones are high.
What to do:
- Add in cooked tomatoes for the lycopene.
- Take deep breaths and add in Omega 3’s.
- Implement visualization and meditation practices to lower your stress levels.
Click here to try our pizza recipe.
Or try having Brown Rice Pasta, Spaghetti Squash or sauted zucchini with marinara sauce on top, with a bit of whole fat mozzarella.
Heather Fleming, C.C.N.