This recipe is perfect for Super Bowl Sunday. Take this dip and have something for others to try and definitely for yourself in case the other choices do not feel supportive.
- 1 can (14 ounce) artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1 package (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 container (8 ounce) plain whole fat yogurt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons red bell peppers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, use emulsifying blender to blend in all ingredients except bell peppers and mix well.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped bell peppers and serve with rice crackers or veggies.