Our bodies can tolerate a great amount of stress. Either from what we are doing or what we are not providing it.
Here are a few symptoms to notice when your body needs a time out:
1. Wake up every morning more tired then when you went to bed.
2. Excess sweating & yellow in the whites of your eyes
3. Abdominal bloating, constipation, and heartburn
4. Not seeing any fitness results at the gym
5. Headaches, dehydration, and dry skin on the upper backs of your arms
These symptoms relate to a variety of imbalances. The majority come from liver stagnation and lack of intake and absorption of vitamins and minerals.
A couple quick tips to get your body more efficient are:
1. 5 deep breaths before you eat and Daily Meditation
2. Drink warm water with lemon 30 minutes before or after meals to enhance digestion
3. Eat vegetables with every meal. Cooked if you have digestive issues, raw if you don’t, and both if you like variety.
Of course, a liver De-stress plan is always essential, especially twice a year. Spring is the perfect time to recalibrate your nutrition plan. We will be offering the Conscious Nutrition 3-week RESET program beginning Monday, April 15th (TAX’d Day), @ 6 pm PST. Also, if you live in the San Diego area we are including a meet up prior to week two to encourage more individual and group support.
“Click Here to Sign up”
Stay calm & carry on,
Heather Fleming, Joyful Food Expert
Founder of the Conscious Nutrition Program
& Author of the Have it ALL Diet
“Click HERE to Have it ALL”