This is a super meal to have the night before a big meeting or a swim suit competition.
- 8-10 brussels sprouts, outer leaves removed and cut in half
- 2 (6 ounce) portions halibut, skin removed
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F,
- Toss halved brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons olive oil, and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Place in roasting dish and put in oven for 15 minutes or until outer leaves are crisp and slightly brown and insides are
tender. Keep warm.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat and add about 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil to pan. Season both fillets of
fish with sea salt and pepper, and add to pan.
- Sear fish until a light brown crust begins to form, about 5 minutes;
- Flip fish and cook on other side until cooked through, about 4 more minutes.
Thanks to stu_spivack for the delicious looking halibut.