You know how when you try to do too much in one day, you feel overwhelmed. I think we are all learning that subtle changes help us stay more consistent and receive more results. Just like the turtle wins the race analogy.
Here are a few nudges to help you make subtle changes:
1. Throw away expired supplements: If they are over 6 months old, throw them away. You deserve the best and it is time to release what is not serving you.
2. Take your supplements: Put them in a place that will help you implement them into your day.
3. Eat breakfast within one hour of waking: The best breakfast meals to begin your healthy day are; eggs & veggie scramble, protein shake, nuts and fruit, Vegetable smoothie. If you are not eating breakfast, I recommend Omega-3 fish oil BEFORE you drink your coffee or tea.
4. Think of the big picture: Don’t sweat the small stuff, however think of the reasons why you want to be healthy. Examples: To contribute to serving your family or others, be more active after work, healthier moods, or feel confident in your clothes (or without clothes:)
5. Healthy sleep environment: I definitely notice the difference when I am in front of electronics prior to bed. Try to make your sleep environment a sanctuary for your rest and recovery.
If you would like to receive daily nudges via email to keep you motivated, “Click here to sign up”
Or if you are ready for a 3-week program toward more self-discovery, please join our RESET program beginning Monday, January 21st @ 6 pm PST
Email me for more information. Heather@ConsciousNutrition.com
Nudge ya later,
Founder of Conscious Nutrition &
Author of the “Have it ALL Diet”