Are you tired of being in your head regarding what you “should” eat? Do you feel obsessed and overwhelmed by all of the information about how we should eat?
It is time for you to create a conscious relationship with food and your body.
What RESULTS do you want to achieve?
- Mental Freedom: Most clients were plagued with non-stop obsessive thoughts about food. What to eat, when, am I doing it right? Why not choose to release feeling this pain and living with this mental chatter for the rest of your life. The main portion of the program is supporting you to shift your perspective from outer to your inner.
- Trusting Your Body: We are not taught how to understand our body’s needs instead we were trained to control and ignore our body’s needs. You will feel empowered, confident and reveal your own inner wisdom.
- Feeling Centered: There are so many different diets, coaches, and programs that make us second guess ourselves. After your process, you will find and know your center and will not need to second guess yourself again.
- Oh yay, Weight Release: Once clients release inflammation and symptoms, their bodies will release the weight naturally. The feeling to exercise and move becomes effortless and the body is working harmoniously.
Now is the time for you to be committed to your own individual and authentic process.
The intention of your program is for you to feel more fully connected and free in your body.
How? Learning about your self is a consistent journey, and expanding your consciousness on how you are responsible to yourself IS the program. When you enhance and shift your mind set, then the facts are easier to clarify.
We don’t get there, we are already there. Past programming, old beliefs, habits, and resistance can hold us back from feeling self-trust. As your observe your unfolding, shifting of beliefs, feeling new feelings and discover what truly nourishes you, your program will develop right before your eyes.
You are the program.
Some of the Heart Work tools we use to help you feel into your nutrition program are:
Meditation, Visualization, RESTING, experiments with different modalities and specific foods, breath work, laughter, reading certain books, writing exercises, journaling, and movement.
Testimonial from Bonnie R:
Thank you for holding the space for me until I was able to step into it. Love you forever!
Introducing the Conscious Nutrition Nation of Intuitivarians
If you are a person who wants to be connected to their nutrition process by liberating yourself from following restricted programs for the rest of your life, welcome to the Conscious Nutrition Nation.
If you are done watching your weight, done trying to follow a program that worked for you the first time, but now not the second or third or fourth, we are here to support your continuing evolution. As we reevaluate our lives every night when we put our head on our pillow, we need to reconnect with our body and well being.
This lifeline process is all about you staying connected with yourself and this is how we do it.. (insert music lyrics here)
TWO one week Conscious Nutrition Jumpstart programs:
New Years & Summer Lovin’
Why?: Every new year and beginning of the summer, there is a collective momentum to shift some habits. We will ride the wave as we dive deeper into our individual nourishing journeys.
The CN Jump start offers daily group videos for 5 days in a row to get extra nourishing foods in your body at the right timing to balance your blood sugar, release inflammation and increase your energy reserves.
Two 22-day group RESET’s (The Conscious Nutrition RESET program, 3 weekly meetings in the Spring & Fall)
Why?: Spring and Fall are the two times of year our mind and body’s organs need a chance to clear any congestion that has accumulated because of day to day stresses.
25 NEW recipes every season (4 times a year)
Why?: Eating seasonally is a great way to support your body to receive quality nutrition. Preparing our food can become a way for us to connect to ourselves in a creative and spiritual manner, and having new recipes each season will renew and spark that connection.
12 Monthly Q & A’s (Heather’s Healthy Happy Hours) & 12 Guest Speakers from different conscious healing modalities
–Value: $88 x 12 months=$1056
Why?: Each month I will conduct a Healthy Happy hour that consists of 20-30 minutes of sharing a topic that has come up from the support group, then we will have Q & A regarding any questions you have about anything.
I LOVE learning about other mind and body healing modalities. I will interview each expert and at the end of the interview you will be able to ask any questions.
Conscious Nutrition Books
Why?: These resources are available for you to use a resource to support your nourishing journey.
Private Facebook group to answer any questions
Why?: I have noticed when someone asks a question, it supports the tribe.
Updates and discounts on supplements
Supplement companies and trends are constantly changing. We will help you keep you energy on the pulse.
Discounted private sessions & Journal feedback
Value: 40% discount on private sessions and 20% discount on Journal feedback.
PLUS Bonuses! Because I know me and will not be able to hold back the nourishment.
Upgraded versions every year to keep your process spicy and intuitive.
YOU pay $997 per year!
To work with me privately, please head below for other coaching options.
The 3-Month Program
- Initial Conscious Consultation including a Customized Report: This will support your logical brain to feel safe as you observe your bodies various needs.
- Bi-Weekly Coaching Calls(2 calls per month): This is an heart based coaching approach that supports you to trust yourself to choose meals and release anxiety and stress around what to eat to nourish your body.
- Conscious Nutrition Recipe eBook
- Conscious Nutrition Program eBook
- Conscious Nutrition’s Follow Your Cravings eBook
- Weekly Heart Work assignments
Note: These programs are more lifestyle based than diagnostic. We recommend you have a primary health practitioner. You can stop or change plans at any time.
One Month Program
If you need a reboot and short term support.