Balance Phase 3: Day 4: What would an Intuitivarian do?
To be continued: What the rebel wants and desires the inner critic judges and criticizes.
I recall a time I wanted to release caffeine, I set up a date to begin, and wow, did my inner voices go wild. Try not forcing yourself however support all of the different hormones to be communicating together.
- What emotion am I bypassing by putting this in my mouth?
- What does my body truly need? Oxygen. Hydration. Nutrition?
- What experience with this food will fulfill me even more?
- Cold and creamy, usually repressed anger and trying to cool it down.
- Cold and creamy support: . Avenin Deficiency (Craving of gelatinous substances). Feeling alone and depressed.
- Chia seed pudding, Frozen fruit and coconut cream, a hug.
- Have gelato with friends walking on the beach or after a hike. Let’s go to Italy:)
- An Intuitivarian would release old negativity, and enjoy the darn gelato:) only if it aligned and the emotion wasn’t getting replaced.
* Apply to Chocolate, cookies, croissants, etc.
What does an Intuitivarian do about sunshine? BE SENSIBLE, reduce toxic sunblock, and ENJOY fully in non-peak hours. We are super deficient in Vitamin D due to our indoor lifestyles.